A Study to Observe the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Tocilizumab in Patients With Moderate to Severe Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have an Inadequate Response to Current Non-biologic DMARD and/or Anti TNF Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.