Prevention of atrial oxidative stress and electrical remodelling in patients undergoing cardiac surgery: randomised placebo-controlled trial of perioperative high-dose atorvastatin
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARR
- 14 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 6 Jul 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record: NCT01780740).