A Phase 1 Open-Label Study of the Pharmacokinetics of Tacrolimus Cream B 0.1% after Twice Daily Topical Administration in Adolescents (>/= 12 to </= 17 Years of Age ) with Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 03 Mar 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 May 2011 New trial record