A Phase II, Open-Label Trial Using VELCADE for Re-Treatment of Multiple Myeloma Subjects Following an Initial Response to VELCADE
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RETRIEVE
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 08 Aug 2014 Primary endpoint (Objective clinical response rate) has been met, according to a Takeda media release.
- 08 Aug 2014 Top-line results published in a Takeda media release.
- 08 Aug 2014 Based on the results of this trial, the US FDA has approved bortezomib for retreatment of adults with multiple myeloma who had previously responded to VELCADE therapy and relapsed, according to a Takeda media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History