Multicenter, randomized, controlled study to compare palonosetron plus dexamethasone before chemotherapy administration versus the same regimen on day one with dexamethasone continuing on days two and three in preventing nausea and vomiting in patients with solid tumors treated with moderately emetogenic chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2011 Results published in Supportive Care in Cancer.
- 02 Jun 2011 Primary endpoint 'Complete-control-of-nausea-and-vomiting' has been met.
- 02 Jun 2011 New trial record