A Phase II, Randomized, Multi-center, Two Part Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Double-blind, Placebo-controlled INX-08189 in Adjunctive Treatment With Peginterferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Study Part A, and Open-label INX-08189 in Adjunctive (Interferon Free) Treatment With Daclatasvir and/or Ribavirin (Copegus) in Study Part B, in Chronically-infected HCV Genotype 2 and 3 Treatment-naive Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986094 (Primary) ; Daclatasvir; Peginterferon; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Aug 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 06 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Administration of BMS 986094 has been suspended due to the emergence of a serious adverse event.