Safety and Efficacy of Eslicarbazepine Acetate (ESL) as Adjunctive Therapy for Partial Seizures in Elderly Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bial
- 27 Jul 2017 Results of a post-hoc pooled analysis of safety data from NCT00957684, NCT00957047, NCT00957372 NCT00988429, NCT02281422, NCT02281526 and NCT01422720 studies published in the Drug Safety
- 17 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.