A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial, Conducted Under In-House Blinding Conditions, to Examine the Efficacy and Safety of Aprepitant for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) in Pediatric Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History