Assessment of the Immunogenicity and Safety of Quinvaxem Vaccine (DTwP-HepB-Hib) Against Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, Hepatitis B and Diseases Caused by H. Influenzae Among Healthy Vietnamese Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 15 Sep 2011 Actual end date (April 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.