A Clinical Safety and Efficacy Comparison of NEVANAC 0.1% to Vehicle Following Cataract Surgery in Diabetic Retinopathy Patients - MIZAR.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nepafenac (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic complications; Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIZAR
- Sponsors Alcon
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 09 Jun 2012 Additional location Germany added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 17 May 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 166 to 175 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.