A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active Controlled Study of Canakinumab (ACZ885) on the Treatment and Prevention of Gout Flares in Patients With Frequent Flares for Whom NSAIDs and/ or Colchicine Are Contraindicated, Not Tolerated or Ineffective.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary) ; Triamcinolone
- Indications Gouty arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 14 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.