A Phase 1/2 Study of the Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase Kinase(MEK) 1 Inhibitor Selumetinib (AZD6244, Hydrogen Sulfate) in Children With Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1) and Inoperable Plexiform Neurofibromas (PN)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Neurofibromatoses
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Dec 2017 to 2 Jul 2024.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Dec 2017 to 10 Sep 2019.
- 29 Dec 2016 Early phase results (n=24) published in the New England Journal of Medicine