A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of STX209 (Arbaclofen) Administered for the Treatment of Social Function in Adolescents and Adults With Fragile X Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Arbaclofen (Primary)
- Indications Social isolation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Harbor-A; TESSA
- 01 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2011 New trial record