A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase IV Trial for an Evaluation of the Efficacy of Gliatiline on Post-stroke Patients With Vascular Cognitive Impairment no Dementia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Choline alfoscerate (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLITTER
- 11 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2011 New trial record