A Phase 3 Open-label Safety Study of Cobicistat-containing Highly Active Antiretroviral Regimens in HIV-1 Infected Patients With Mild to Moderate Renal Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/cobicistat (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Cobicistat; Darunavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 10 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History