A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Treatment with Two Dose Levels of BOTOX (Botulinum Toxin Type A) Purified Neurotoxin Complex Followed by a Treatment with BOTOX in Patients with Urinary Incontinence Due to Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Neurogenic bladder; Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 31 Jan 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis (n=195) of patients who received only 200U dose of onabotulinumtoxinA during either of the two 52-week, phase 3 studies (NCT00311376 and NCT00461292) and the long-term extension study (NCT00876447), published in the BJU International journal.
- 15 Apr 2016 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis from this and other two trials (see profile 199731 and 199696) published in the Journal of Urology
- 27 Sep 2013 Pooled analysis published in Advances in Therapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History