Single-dose, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Palonosetron 0.50 mg Compared to I.V. Palonosetron 0.25 mg Administered With Dexamethasone for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting in Cancer Patients Receiving Highly Emetogenic Cisplatin-based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary) ; Palonosetron (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn; Helsinn Healthcare SA
- 15 Dec 2011 Additional trial location (Romania) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2011 Additional locations added as reported by as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 23 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India record, CTRI2011-10-002073).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History