A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled,Phase 2/3 Study to Determine the Short-Term (6-Week) and Long-Term (6 Month) Cognitive and Anti-Psychotic Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of CYP-1020 Compared to Risperidone in Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BL 1020 (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLARITY
- Sponsors BioLineRx
- 20 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a BioLineRx media release.
- 20 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Cognitive-function' has not been met, according to a BioLineRx media release.
- 04 Feb 2013 The interim analysis expected in March 2013 will be performed on 235 randomised patients from 27 sites in Romania and India according to a BioLineRx media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History