An Open-label, Single Arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Trastuzumab in Combination With Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin (XELOX) as a First-line Chemotherapy for Inoperable, Locally Advanced or Recurrent and/or Metastatic Gastric Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the results published.
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.