Open-label, Single-arm, Multicenter, Long-term Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam Used as Adjunctive Treatment in Pediatric Subjects With Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 07 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 07 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 08 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 600 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.