A 2-week single-blind, randomized, 3-arm proof of concept study of the effects of AIN457 (anti-IL17 antibody), ACZ885 (canakinumab, anti-IL1b antibody), or corticosteroids in patients with polymyalgia rheumatica, followed by an open label phase to assess safety and long term efficacy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary) ; Secukinumab (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 35 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.