A Pilot Study to Assess the Safety and Effect on HIV Transcription of Vorinostat in Patients Receiving Suppressive Combination Anti-retroviral Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 03 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 New trial record