A Phase 2 12-week multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group adaptive design study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of LCQ908 for weight reduction and reduced LDL cholesterol in patients with obesity and mixed dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pradigastat (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Obesity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2012 Actual end date (14 Jul 2010) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 29 Jun 2012 According to the EudraCT record, this study has been discontinued in Sweden and Denmark; it has been completed in the UK and Spain.