Prospective, Single-blinded, Randomized Comparison of the Clinical and Angiographic Results With Intravascular Analysis of EverolimuS-Eluting Versus ZoTarolimus-Eluting steNTs for In-Stent Restenosis (ISR) Lesions: Volumetric Analysis With Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) : Phase IV Multicenter Trial (RESTENT-ISR Trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTENT-ISR
- 17 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint (In-stent neointimal volume index) has not been met, according to the article published in the European Heart Jouranl.
- 15 Sep 2016 Results published in the European Heart Journal
- 07 Jun 2011 New trial record