Subject and Investigator-blinded, Sponsor-open, Randomized, Single-dose, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess Effects of PF-04958242 on Bold Functional MRI During Working Memory Activation and Arterial Spin Labeling at Rest in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4958242 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.