Rabeprazole Prevents Gastric Mucosal Injury Induced By Low-Dose Aspirin and Clopidogrel
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Rabeprazole (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Gastric damage; Gastrointestinal disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- 22 May 2012 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 08 Jun 2011 New trial record
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2011.