A prospective, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 2-parallel group, phase 3 study to compare efficacy and safety of masitinib 9 mg/kg/day in combination with bortezomib and dexamethazone to placebo in combination with bortezomib and dexamethazone in the treatment of patients with relapsing multiple myeloma who received one previous therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 15 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany.
- 25 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 08 Feb 2017 Status has been discontinued in Belgium.