A superiority, randomized, open-label, multi-center study to compare the efficacy and safety of adjunctive zonisamide vs replacement with zonisamide of the last added antiepileptic drug in patients with partial onset seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zonisamide (Primary) ; Antiepileptic drugs
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADONE
- Sponsors Eisai S.r.l.
- 23 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01630057).