A Multicenter Study of the Efficacy and Safety of the Human Anti-TNF Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab in Subjects with Axial Spondyloarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABILITY-1
- Sponsors Abbott GmbH & Co. KG; AbbVie
- 05 Apr 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing changes in objective inflammation over time in patients who had clinically active disease but a normal MRI (n=94), published in the Rheumatology
- 30 Oct 2013 Post-hoc analysis in patients with elevated C-reactive protein or MRI evidence of inflammation presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 30 Oct 2013 Post-hoc analysis of MRI-positive/C-reactive protein-positive patients over 104 weeks presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History