A Phase I Trial of Vemurafenib and Ipilimumab in Subjects With V600 BRAF Mutation-positive Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 22 Jul 2015 Trial identifier 2011-000906-22 no longer appears in the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.