A Phase I/IIa, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Clinical Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Two Dose Levels of Recombinant Adenoviral Serotype Ad35 and Serotype Ad26 Vectors Expressing the Malaria Plasmodium Falciparum Circumsporozoite Antigen Administered as Heterologous Prime-boost Regimen, and Assessing Protective Efficacy of the Higher Dose in a Malaria Challenge Model in Unblinded Conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Crucell
- 31 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2011 rewrote profile as the NCT records for this and profile 55211 had each been put into the opposite profile, deleted VANS history events as they were not relevant for this profile