A Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of AGS-22M6E or ASG-22CE Given as Monotherapy Followed by Expansion Cohorts in Subjects with Malignant Solid Tumors that Express Nectin-4
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enfortumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 28 Apr 2016 According to a Seattle Genetics media release data from this trial will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) annual meeting.
- 09 Feb 2016 Data from this trial are expected in the first half of 2016, according to a Seattle Genetics media release.
- 06 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.