Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the safety and efficacy of imeglimin or placebo add-on therapy in type 2 diabetic subjects not adequately controlled by metformin monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Imeglimin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2012 Results published in Diabetes Care.
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 26 Oct 2011 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met, according to a Poxel media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History