A Phase II trial comparing Brivudin 0.1% ophthalmic solution with Aciclovir 3 % ophthalmic ointment in the treatment of patients with herpetic dendritic keratitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aciclovir (Primary) ; Brivudine (Primary)
- Indications Dendritic keratitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Menarini Ricerche
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional location (Spain) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Jun 2011 New trial record