Double-Blind Randomised Investigation of Tibolone or Escitalopram in First Onset Perimenopausal Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tibolone (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Depressive disorders; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 45.
- 10 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2011 to Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.