Phase II Study of Second-line Irinotecan Plus Brivanib, a Dual Tyrosine Inhibitor of VEGFR and FGFR, in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients Enriched for Elevated Levels of Plasma FGF Following Progression on Bevacizumab-based Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 2010-0378).