A Randomised, Prospective Study, Assessing Changes in Cerebral Function in Treatment Naive HIV-1 Infected Subjects Commencing Either Boosted Atazanavir With Truvada or Boosted Darunavir With Maraviroc and Kivexa.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine/abacavir (Primary) ; Maraviroc (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Darunavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CogUK
- 25 Feb 2016 Primary analysis of cognitive function were presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 29 Feb 2016 to 30 Oct 2014, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.