Naftopidil versus tamsulosin versus silodosin in Japanese prostate cancer patients with 125I brachytherapy-induced lower urinary tract symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Naftopidil (Primary) ; Silodosin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Nov 2011 Results published in the International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics.
- 10 Jun 2011 New trial record
- 19 May 2011 Results presented at the 106th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.