A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Controlled, Comparative, Fixed-Dose, Dose Response Study of the Efficacy and Safety of BMS-820836 in Patients with Treatment Resistant Major Depression (TRD). [Studio multicentrico, randomizzato, in doppio cieco, controllato verso farmaco attivo, comparativo, a dose fissa, dose-risposta per valutare l'efficacia e la sicurezza di BMS-820836 in pazienti con depressione maggiore resistente al trattamento].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Liafensine (Primary) ; Duloxetine; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BMS-TRUI
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India, CTRI2012-04-002617).