A multicenter randomized trial to evaluate the antiemetic efficacy of aprepitant for nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapies for hematopoietic malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Serotonin receptor antagonists
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 02 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Complete-clinical-response-rate' has been met.
- 02 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.