A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of an Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor in the Management of Delirium in Hospitalized Patients Aged 75 Years and Over
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Delirium; Dementia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONFU-RIV
- 19 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.