A Unique Schedule of Palonosetron, Ondansetron, and Dexamethasone for the Prevention of Delayed Nausea and Vomiting in Patients Receiving Moderately Emetogenic Myeloablative Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Ondansetron (Primary) ; Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed to completed.
- 16 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 16 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.