Non-interventional Clinical Trial, to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Ciclesonide 200 Mcg Once Daily, Applied as a Nasal Spray for Four Weeks, in the Treatment of Intermittent and Persistent Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SISRIP
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 14 Sep 2012 Trial company changed from Nycomed to Takeda Mexico as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.