A Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Double-Blind, Single Ascending Dose and Multiple Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Subcutaneous Doses of ATL1103 in Healthy Adult Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atesidorsen (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Pharmacokinetic-parameters' has been met.
- 07 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Antisense Therapeutics media release.
- 07 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Drug-concentration' has been met, according to an Antisense Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History