PILOT, OPEN-LABEL, RANDOMIZED,REPEATED DOSE, 4-WAY CROSS-OVER, CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDY OF BECLOMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE (CLENIL MODULITE) 250 microg HFA pMDI USING THE AEROCHAMBER PLUS SPACER DEVICE VERSUS THE VOLUMATIC SPACER DEVICE WITHOUT OR WITH CHARCOAL BLOCK IN ASTHMATIC ADULTS PATIENTS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici
- 21 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2011 New trial record
- 10 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 28 Jul 2011 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.