A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multiple Ascending Dose, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group 2-Part Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic of the HCV Nucleoside Inhibitor RO5428029 in Healthy Subjects and in CHC Genotype 1 Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RO 5428029 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.