Prospective randomised phase II trial of oral vinorelbine and cisplatin or pemetrexed and cisplatin in first line Metastatic or Locally Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer patients with non-squamous histological type.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVoTRIAL01; NAVoTRIAL1
- Sponsors Pierre Fabre
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in the abstract presented at ESMO.
- 03 Mar 2012 This trial has been completed in Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History