A Phase II, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled 4-way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Relative Efficacy and Safety of OC Oral Solution (Oxybutynin and Clonidine) for Sialorrhoea in Patients With Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clonidine/oxybutynin (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease; Sialorrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 17th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2012 Interim results presented at the 16th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History