Pituitary adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide in stressed patients with Multiple sclerosis (MS) or clinically isolated syndrome suggestive for MS under treatment with glatiramer acetate (PACAMUS) - a randomized controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACAMUS
- 13 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials; DRKS00004368).
- 17 Mar 2012 Planned end date 24 Jan 2012 added as reported by EudraCT.
- 14 Jun 2011 New trial record