Evaluation of the effects of 4 oral dosages of S 44121 versus placebo on cardiac function and NT-proBNP in patients with chronic heart failure and left ventricular dysfunction. A 12 week, randomized, double-blind, parallel group, placebo controlled, international multicentre study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aladorian (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 23 Jun 2012 Actual end date (31 Mar 2011) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Jun 2011 New trial record